Roasted veggies are my jam. Super easy and delicious. Sweet potatoes especially always turn out so good because sweet potatoes taste so good!
This recipe is a great side with fish or chicken or even as part of a hearty salad.
I hope you like it! This will make 3-4 servings.
- Two medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste (1/8 teaspoon each)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Dice sweet potato into medium cubes (around 2 inches in size, for easiest cooking)
- Toss in olive oil, salt and pepper
- Lay flat on oiled cookie sheet
- Bake for 45-60 minutes to desired tenderness
Enjoy! Sahtain all!